Thursday 21 August 2008

Major Change

Back to college now, and I'm doing this program where I get to choose my subjects and try em out for a week. Then after this add/drop period, I havta finalise my subjects for the semester. Pretty kewl stuff. After all the psych talk, I have decided to switch majors. Not really, but yea. (fuck, I'm not making sense). OK now, to the point.

You know what is a fucking good field right now? PR. As in Public Relations, not Pakatan Rakyat la. I think I'm gonna start a PR company offering PR services (duh!) to politicians. You know, like you see in movies. The PR dude advices the Presidential candidate on what to wear, how to smile, what to say, how to look at the camera and raise one eyebrow (ok ok, that's The Rock, he doesn't need PR)

I thought of this this morning and I think it's a brilliant idea. No more bocor, jihad, minority not important, beruk, goblok, evil etc etc statements. I understand your concern. Laughter is the best medicine. We all need to laugh out loud at the stupid, ridiculous, ludicrous things that spew out from the politicians' mouths like vomit spewing outta little Carrie's mouth in The Exorcist.

With this plan, I would stand to make millions, maybe billions of ringgit and become a crony (most favouritest word by political critics, wonder why I never used it before). Then I can also become the director, CEO of 200+ companies, Tan Sri Dato Seri Tun Tinesh (not bad sounding eh?) and I would make trillions. And in the course become the first man to be a trillionaire. Fuck off Warren Buffet and Billy Gates (no offense to you guys, k? I belanja you Oreo McFlurry if you gonna sulk).

Of course, I would make Malaysia a better place by making these politicians say the politically correct thing. Funny how POLITICIANS never say the POLITICALLY CORRECT thing. And in course, I would fund Don Kerp to be the next Prime Minister of Malaysia and I get to be the CEO of 1000+ companies and Lord Tinesh (sounds even better :D).

All this is in line with my plan to be the Capo de Tutti Capi (Boss of the Bosses, THE Godfather). Then with my trillions, I can donate a few billion (pocket change mah) to subsidies petrol, fags and thanni. Happy Malaysians all around.

On a sorta related post, Budget is on the 29th and I heard the 14s pack is gonna be abolished and 20s is gonna be sold at 10 bux. This is why I always say, have grass :D

On a abit sorta related post, petrol prices may go down. This is gonna fuck Anwar's plan to become the PM by reducing petrol price. Kakaka

On a very related note, I'm a lesbian now since I like pussies. :D

ps: Moz, if you're reading this, it's been inspired by your ramblings. Though it can never be anything as close. Blardy Jack Sparrow you lol

11 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

heyy, good stuff, this. but why la you had to start with all the boring college bullshit.

in order to become a millionaire tycoon, you've got to practice on the art of hand-kissing. ass-licking aint my thing so hand-kissing is good enough. i'm a PM-in-waiting thats not hard to please. just get me 2 playboy chics, get them drunk and dance while i write on my weekly column. that's what i called a dream job.

Tinesh said...

Lol sposed to talk about changing my majors to Mass Comm and dah lupa hehe..This post was written in an ultimately sleepy state. I was actually falling asleep on my chair dude haha.

Hand kissing anytime la dude. I scratch your back you scratch mine la. The playboy chicks are yours and 1000+ companies are mine k? hehe

Ask Moz to read this lol

YBmozcavalera said...

Dear Tun Tan Sri Dato' Sri Datuk Paduka "sticks" Mr.T,

SAAAAVVYYYYYYYYYYYY, dude :)))
mwhahahhahahahhahaha. nice one.

aside from your respectable self-divulgement of your newfound (?) sexual preference; as i was tellin' tuan kerpov earlier on..
i am well and truly shellshocked dude; like in a dick on me forehad sabah jampi sorta way.

ERK..hang on mate, that didn't come out right.
i meant what i was tryin to say la,
not the
dick.
*thatswhatyugetwhenyugotmeonafridayeveningatwork* :)

okay i'll quite dangling my wee self and get straight to the point.
what i'm trying to say is man utd is not going to get that beladi bulgarian even if a dick does
grow in me head.

what's that kerp?
"careful what you wish for moz?"

arghghghg. dude, very sorry in advance. due to the fact that i ain't/am not gonna backspace for the utter jizz that i have splattered on the above.

the point i'm tryin to make is this, i felt the only way i can show my token of appreciation is to inchotrently (incoherently) ramble worse
than ever before
as ma "wee" humble response
to yer gracious posting.

awwwww...man..shucks dude. yu just made a lowlife nolife east coaster's plain day
a spaced out
saturday night
with swirling guitars mon (think hendrixian wah-wahs meshed with warm wraparound JAMC feedback)
mwahhahahhahahha

Mr.T - no one has dedicated any shite to me. not even in a farkin oh hitzfm-deejay-play-me-ma-favourite song sorta way..
(then again, er..yer not uh..insulting me in an ironci way are you?)
ugh. hang on. thats just pure downright wrong - askign that. man utd fan or not :))))
then again. its moz after all.

dude, i think yer piece of rambling blew mine up
right through the stage through
3 freaking marshall amps arrainged
arse to arse. mwahhahahha

and tuan kerpov, thanks again for the smsreminders bro (if it had not been for this gooner, i wouldn't have known either, so cheers mon, for all the potential NLD heartaches we're gonna face in the comin weeks.)

MR. T - thanks a lot dude.

from the bottom of ma' volatile
irritable bowel movements
cheers mon. yu hear me?
do you FARKIN H-E-A-R ME dude?

i could go on - but kesian yu oridhi as it is. :)))

appreciatively,
moz.

keep on ranting, raving as the LGL/FFS blokes cum cybermagnates know very well
it's all about the
passion.

YBmozcavalera said...

hang on - now that i think of it, in retrospect there were a few or 2 dedications/compliments, welll ye, that was just me interpreting it as a compliment
if i could take it as that.

and guess what, ironically it was from ma blogger homebhoys as well; namely the LGL/FFS (read: kerp n' bala et all) "bear" crew.
mwahahhahhaha

the fact is dude, you know what i really appreciate about them 2 places?
they
just
let me speak;
in peace without
the constant hassle or worry
of doing/saying "the right thing".
a simple gesture to some,
but to me, it means a lot.
a huge compliment enought fer
me.

*shitei'mgetting shittyeyed senti on the dot of heineken's 'I'*

later mon.

Anonymous said...

oh bhoy - yer lookin' up at the sky now aren't yu; regretting living daylights on makin' "contact" with
an two-legged humanlike life form aren't yu? mwahhahahahha

just wanted to add this where this is due to a fella. who has been constantly harrasing my fatroundself
to start a blog
or just plain something
and
just park me arse
to write.
the good part is
he meant it.
he's not big on arse-related issues though, particularly arse licking, maybe just one arse in particular...the one that i unfortunately disdain anmd oh yeah ATM..mwahhahahah
no one would really
bother to stab it enoughways backwards to stoke it in.

so to that dude, i'd also like stamp ma worn shoddyholed boots
and register ma appreciation with one hand on crotch; and
the other - a skyhigh two fingers in the air salute.
*arent' we the loveydoveybunch now - we could almost have an orgy mwahhahahahhahahhahah*

i will stop now. don't ever dedicate anything to me.
this is what you get.:)))

Anonymous said...

oh bhoy - yer lookin' up at the sky now aren't yu; regretting living daylights on makin' "contact" with
an two-legged humanlike life form aren't yu? mwahhahahahha

just wanted to add this where this is due to a fella. who has been constantly harrasing my fatroundself
to start a blog
or just plain something
and
just park me arse
to write.
the good part is
he meant it.
he's not big on arse-related issues though, particularly arse licking, maybe just one arse in particular...the one that i unfortunately disdain anmd oh yeah ATM..mwahhahahah
no one would really
bother to stab it enoughways backwards to stoke it in.

so to that dude, i'd also like stamp ma worn shoddyholed boots
and register ma appreciation with one hand on crotch; and
the other - a skyhigh two fingers in the air salute.
*arent' we the loveydoveybunch now - we could almost have an orgy mwahhahahahhahahhahah*

i will stop now. don't ever dedicate anything to me.
this is what you get.:)))

Tinesh said...

My oh my, Moz has taken the rambles to a whole new level thanks to the dedication. And dude, seriously, this was written in a bloody fuckin sleepy moment. And then I realised it's a ramble worthy of Moz. So dedication is sincere, from the bottom of my never-seen-light balls and morning bowel movements hahah..

Start a damn blog la, you prolly can outdo the already established bloggers, and maybe have your articles printed out in Harakah haha

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

holy broccoli, look at that fella go...muahahaha...quite a pleasant reading wasnt it Tinesh?

you should feel proud that the legendary (taik kucing) rambling king Mozzz has stamped his mark (territorial pissing) in here...kahkahhh...

you da man MOzzzz...

*berba aint going anywhere la. if he does, he'd be heading to sunny catalunya...

anfield devotee said...

RE: Moz

see Led Zep II - "Ramble On"

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the brief should acquire more info then it has.