Wednesday 6 August 2008

Hypocritism Part the 2nd

Yea man ( in Jamaican accent), I'm doing a sequel! Previously on Sticks:

Hypocritism by politicians.. Now on Sticks: Hypocritism of THE PEOPLE! THE RAKYAT! THE COMMON MALAYSIAN! *cue dramatic music*

Now, I'm sure almost every Malaysian, mostly of the politically aware age, has sat down in mamaks and Chinese kopitiams and talked politics. And of course, you definitely would have complained about how we getting fucked in the ass worse than Saiful's complaint. Don't blardy deny it ok?? *Indian accent*

And of course, a few definitely talked on how THEY would run the country if THEY were PM. (Kerp, this is not directed at you hehe). So, my question now after the rambling is, HAVE YOU REGISTERED YOURSELF TO VOTE AND VOTED? If you have, then read no further. Good on you :D

And this is the part for those who talk shit and don't vote. How in the blue hell (hell is blue?? wtf haha) do you expect the changes to be made without you making the changes? Changes come from US. Not through others. If you think you want to see some changes after all these years of butt-fucking, how about you run to the nearest post office and register yourself as a voter?

This is a democracy. Not necessarily a democratic country through and through but a democracy nevertheless. And in a democracy, it's a privilege and a right to vote. Yea man (again, in Jamaican accent) I know some of you might say that since it's a democracy, we can choose not to vote. I say then shut the fuck up and don't say you want changes if you're not gonna be a part of it. I'm not forcing those who aren't gonna register, I'm just appealing to you people to reconsider.

Exercise your right to vote! If you're sick of butt-fucking like I am, then vote!

This public service message has been brought to by Sticks. In case of a snap elections sometime next month.

ps: unfortunately, I can't vote because my 21st birthday is end of the year. So please help me out yea? :D

8 comments:

Praxi said...

Sure! I'll help! Lol

anfield devotee said...

Dear Tinesh,

TQ fer spreading the word. If we are able to convince our breathren to register, then it is possible to make a change.

The appeal is fer those who have NOT registered to do so at yer nearest pejabat pos & then get five of yer friends to do so. And so forth. Try get a chain reaction going.

Thanx again fer doing yer part with this post. Another suggestion, perhaps you could set up a booth or start an initiative in yer college to get over-21 students to register. Am sure the college administartors would be very happy to help. Plus this will look good in yer CV later on.

Good luck!

ps: do ask yer fellow blogging friends to put up similar posts & to convince their friends to be involved.

nanda666 said...

Nice one dude....straight to the point..hehehehe..rather than the rants of AD!!..lol...

anfield devotee said...

yes, nanda is the most concise of bloggers. He never rants . . .

Tinesh: Pungent Stench?

Tinesh said...

AD: My college actually had some drive done by some organisation (I can't rmb the name) sometime last year. I'm not sure about the response though.

Pungent Stench?

Nanda: Haha thnx dude, hope to see you around here more often.

Leah: Sure, spread the word around. Vote when I run for PM in Engy k? heheh

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I'm a registered voter. And I voted. And you couldn't.....*looked all smug*

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

if i became the PM, the first thing i'd get rid of is the SPR and their stuttering boss.

Tinesh said...

CD: yea yea whateva haha
Kerp: exactly my idea too hehe