Saturday 22 December 2007

I've been tagged, so don't fuck wimme biyatch!!!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
-Leah..she always does hehe

2. What were you doing at 0800?
- Tengah tido la..apa lagi??

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- Watching to see Paul Robinson of Spurs make fucking good saves..Amik kau Kerp!! haha

4. What happened to you in 2006?
- I turned 19 cibai

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
- Walau wey...I love Robinson!!

6. How many beverages did you have today?
- 2..Milo and water

7. What colour is your hairbrush?
- Hitam itu keunggulan..

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
- You mean for someone or myself?? Myself, was a hotlink reload..For others, 2 mugs of watered-fucking-down beer in Absolute Chemistry..Bastardos!!

9. Where were you last night?
- At my friend's in Bangsar

10. What colour is your front door?
- Brown..Natural wood colour

11. Where do you keep your change?
- Pocket, wallet, drawers

12. What's the weather like today?
- OK la.. not bad

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
- I hate durians itself but nothing beats durian flavoured ice cream man!!

14. What excites you?
- Alotta things..Guitar solos, Mike Portnoy on drums, hot babes..The list goes on la

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- Yes please

16. Are you over the age of 25?
- No, those above 25 are jackasses..hehe amik kau lagi skali Kerp!! haha

17. Do you talk a lot?
- OoooOOoo..yes.

18. Do you watch the O.C?
- No but I'm a fan of Orange County's American Chopper show

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
- Yes, and he's full of shit..

20. Do you make your own words?
- Sometimes..

21. Are you a jealous person?
- Depends what I'm looking at..A son of a bitch driving a Z4 Beamer would..So does Mike Portnoy cuz the way he plays and cuz of his kit..

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
- I got shitloads..Ashan, Aruna, Ali..

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
- Kuhan..Kerp is NOT fucking counted because that's not his real name..I don't think the bugger has one lol

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
- Leah

25. What does the last text message you received say?
- Oopsy..Soz..Doin my brows.

26. Do you chew on the straw?
- Sometimes la

27. Do you have curly hair?
- Nope

28. What's the next place you're going to?
- Fraser's Hill on Xmas eve then to France on the 30th hehe

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
- I would say myself

30. What was the last thing you ate?
- Lunch mum made

31. Will you get married in the future?
- I hope so..Marriage is the legal way to make babies lol

32. What was the best movie you've seen in past 2 weeks?
- The Godfather trilogy..CD remind me to return the DVD hehe

33. Is there anyone I like right now?
- Yes, aside from Leah, it's Paul Robinson

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- Last nite

35. Are you currently depressed?
- Nope..i'm happy yay!!

36. Did you cry today?
- Lol nope

37. Why did you answer and post this?
- Because Kerp wants me to and cuz I'm fuckin, fuckiddy, fuck, fuck, fuck bored.. :(

38. Tag 5 people who would do this.

1. Mandeep cuz she knows I love her hehe
2. Denise
3. Conrad
4. 3kc
5. Lord Voldermort

4 comments:

constant drama said...

Angry arent we today.

OHMYFUCKINGAWD, you still have my GODFATHER DVD!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS MISSING. Dude, thats my 2nd fav movie (that's right, I have rankings), you better return it. AND in good condition bitch.

France huh? Niiice. I'm off to China 2mr night. Will be back on Jan 2nd so no new year party for me. When will you be back?

Oh btw, Im already having nightmares regarding results. Im such a total loser. Its kinda sad actually.

Tinesh said...

Haha i havent freaked out bout the results yet..Will be back on the 10th of jan I think..And godfather dvd is in perfect condition..Have a safe journey!!

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

now, where should i begin... this has obviously turned into kerp-bashing tag huh?

let's see...

first of all, you can lick robinson's ass for all i care. he conceded twice and
them white-sissy scums lost eventually.

and...what makes you so sure kerp aint my real name? it could well be kerpudin or some silly shits like that.

lastly, never mind about frazer's hill, you're leaving for france? you lucky bastard you.

bro, thanks for being such a good sport btw. lets hope we remain friends for at least 6 years more. you dont need no clairvoyant to figure out how i'd greet you on your 26th bday.

haha...have a great week ahead, brader.

siedne said...

france? FRANCE??? arrgh not fair! for wat la???? pack me in your suitcase and prepare a dummy to replace me in aladdin pls..