Thursday 6 December 2007

Prom, Rashes, Band and All

Exams were finally done and dusted 2 days ago and now I can fully concentrate on organizing the prom..Well after certain morons backed out (that includes the event fuckface we hired and a few people who booked tables), we're down to about 8 tables..Not a very good thing but there's nothing we can do about it..

Since we can't use 8 tables for the grand ballroom, Equatorial gave us the poolside but now they are giving us the smaller ballroom, which I think is a step up. My "band" has been jamming and improvising on a lotta things. I hope we I don't fuck up big time on that day..

And of all the things that could happen now, I have to get the flu and rash. I dunno what the fuck caused the rashes tho..Could be the burger I ate or it could be the freakin stress..Anywayz, I got a jab so now it's alrite tho not fully gone..*Scratches*

Run,
Try to hide,
Overwhelmed,
By this complex delirium.

Wise words from Dream Theater's Panic Attack (Available on their 8th studio album, Octavarium). I have this great urge to run and hide some place where I can't be found by nobody..The trip to Langkawi sounds promising (what more with duty free liquor and fags; lol) but I'm still not sure if I wanna go..

Time for birthday wishes..

Dhakshana, the cousin I'm closest to..Today
Jurin, on the 16th
Mum, on the 17th
ME!!!, on the 18th
Sudar, on the 29th
and my dear brother Ganesh on the 31st..

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all you above, yes you too Tinesh!!!

No comments: