Friday 28 December 2007

Holidays

The year 2007 has been a massively fun year for me in terms of holidays.


March, I went with my family, in conjunction with my dad's 50th bday, for a cruise from Port Klang to Phuket. Of course, the cruise stopped over at few other places like Langkawi, Krabi and on the way back, Penang. The experience itself was fucking different because we usually fly overseas. This was like a 6 star hotel following you whereever you go to and the service was EXCELLENT.




Krabi, Thailand.





My bro and I in our cabin. Small but VERY comfy.



Next major trip was to Langkawi with my college friends. It was my first college trip so it was pretty fun..Btw I'm too lazy to post the pics cuz I havent saved it in my PC yet.. :D

After that it was a family trip to Fraser's Hill..And by family I mean about 6 families. Yes, big, I know. But we hadn't gone for a trip like this in a very looooong time so it was pretty kewl holidaying once again with my cousins..Again, no pics available cuz we havent printed them yet..

Next up, is the trip with my brother to France, on the 30th (this Sunday). This has been making A LOT of people jealous and everyone is asking me to either pack em in a suitcase (Denise) or just want me to take em there..Haha..It's snowing like a bitch there, so it's gonna be my very first experience with snow (the first time I went to France 4 years ago, it was summer, but cold). Pics will be posted as soon as I get back.

Meanwhile, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!!

Note: Blog will be on a break till I get back. DUH!

2 comments:

constant drama said...

There's a place name Krabi in Thailand? Duuude....

Tinesh said...

You dint know?? Duuuudee lol