Tuesday 18 December 2007

20..

19, I was having too much fun,
19, I had a very bad and in a way, good experience,
Something which I never ever will forget,
19, I joined college, made some really good friends,
19, I finally found love, someone who I share everything with,
19, I played my first public drum gig,
and had invitations to play for other bands,
19, I created this blog, made friends with fellow bloggers,
19, went on a cruise, instead of flying overseas as usual,
19, got my second pair of drumsticks,
19, bought more books than usual,
19, widened my social circle,
19, got a new phone,
19, got my full licence,
19, smoked weed for the second time,
19, went to Langkawi with friends and DIDN'T get high (:P)
19, got Dream Theater's Systematic Chaos,

20, finally outta my teens,
20, dunno what it's gonna bring,
But bring it will,
And I will face it smiling..

4 comments:

siedne said...

oh crap...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a good one heh

constant drama said...

*hugs*

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

yea bro, happy belated bday.

you've found love huh? how corny can you get? hihi...but here's wishing you to another 10 great years to come with more goals and vaginas to score!

*i've updated my latest posting a bit, just to tag you and CD and read what you have to say. be a sport and get down to it mann.

Tinesh said...

Lol thnx for the wishes all of you..And yes I found love la..What's wrong with that huh?? Will do the tag no worries