Sunday 9 December 2007

HELP ADP PROM NITE!!!


As you can see, the ADP Student Council is organizing a prom night..The theme is "A Night In Hollywood" so dress up!!

Details are as follows:-

Date: 10th Dec 2007 (Monday)
Time: 7pm-12am
Venue: Equatorial Hotel, KL
Attire: As your fave Hollywood Celebrity (or as your personal, glamorous self)
Tickets: RM 1000/table or RM 100/pax (EARLY BIRDS ONLY!!!!)
RM 1200/table or RM 125/pax
For enquiries, contact: Patricia (017-2470647) or Me, Tinesh (017-6338395)

Part of our profits is going to CHIA LENG YAU who, as I mentioned in a previous post, suffers from leukemia. So do your part for charity and attend this function!! There's gonna be lucky draws, dances, band performances, and FLY FM Troopers is gonna be there as well!!!
NOTE: THIS IS A STICKY POST TILL THE EVENT IS OVER...SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POST..I'M SURE YOU KNEW THAT

5 comments:

constant drama said...

I cant go!! I CANT GO!!! WHY GOD? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rolls around the floor in pain*

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

my vote for tinesh to take the prom king's crown and gets laid with 4 college chics later!

gP said...

a devil! godammit...my Liverpool radar has problems then...man...but hey...Send my scouse shoutout ur bro...YNWA!

Miss Gill said...

tinesh, why does it say 9th December? your publishing date...

its ben here for a LOONG time :S

Tinesh said...

I left it as a sticky post love..If you wanna make one, then put the publishing date as a future date and it remains there till the day comes la..You noe wat a sticky post is rite?