Tuesday 9 October 2007

Forecast: Gloomy Days Ahead



"When you can't think of anything else to talk, talk about the weather".


The weather in this country has been erratic this past few days. One moment it's so hot, you start melting and the very next moment it pours like pussies and bitches. I mean cats and dogs.
It somehow reminds me of the English weather. Wait, what am I talking about? The English weather is gloomy and wet all the time.



Case in point: I was waiting for HELP's feeder bus (Yea, we got our own busses. No our campus is not that big, it's just different buildings at different places) to go to the main block for my class. It was sooo hot, even standing under the shade of a tree didn't help (no pun intended).





So, I go through two blardy hours of learning MS Excel (it's computer class, see) and I come out to find the whole place wet. Lucky me.




Today, I wasn't so lucky. Had a late night last night, so I was washed out the whole damn day. Went for class at 8am, then had my Psych midterm paper at 12pm. After that went to makan with Ara and the got dropped of at KL Sentral by Fira. So far so good. Since I was exhausted, I fell asleep the moment I sat in the bus.






I wake up in time at Jusco, five mins away from my place by car, and it's pissing rainwater. Fuck. I had to make a dash for the taxi stand and wait for almost 15mins before I get a cab back home. As Leah put it, anjing babi la. Haiz..






*Looking all pist and gloomy, myself*



No comments: