Monday 22 October 2007

ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!

I'm having stress attacks every 5 minutes..BASTARDOS!!!!!!

My fuckin EN102 paper is not done (that's English btw, gotta write a research paper) and Halloween has just been postponed till further notice. Fuckin A-Levels department ( I'm not sure if it's the office or the entire dept) is moving into my block. At Level 4. The place we lepak before, during and after classes.

Where the fuck am I gonna sleep and crack jokes and use the net in my block???? Lancau ma cibai tiu nya seng!!!

And now I've gotta inform the bands and my fellow members and my friends who I've already called and inform them that it's fucking postponed...
I'm fucking tired and I need to sleep. *zzZz*
PS: Does anyone know where I can get masks for Halloween.. The transparent type..If you dunno what I'm talkin about check out Nirvana's In Bloom video..And Jumpsuits as well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny how you said "the place we lepak before, DURING and after classes" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! typical you.