Tuesday 16 October 2007

Birthdays

Two months left before the year ends, and there are still plenty of birthdays to go, including mine =D. And because today is Hema's birthday, I would like to wish her a very Happy Birthday!! (Have fun in freakin Kota Baru! You owe us a partay!!). It's Sharin's as well so another round of Happy Birthday!!

Anywayz, mine birthday is in December, exactly a week before Jesus' birthday (do the math la, I'm not telling you the date). So here's a wishlist people, so you know what to get me hehe..

1. A 4 piece Pearl Reference Kit
2. Sabian Hi-hats, Ride, Crashes and Splash
3. Iron Cobra Double Pedals
4. Dream Theater's Systematic Chaos album
5. An RHCP poster for my room
6. A SlipKnoT poster also for the room
7. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
8. Tix for RHCP show
9. PS3
10. Zildjian 7A drumsticks with plastic tips

So, if anybody wants to get me anything from the above, lemme noe quick to avoid the rush yea?? Love you guys man!!

3 comments:

Miss Gill said...

Oh sweetheart. I could get u a joint...BUUUUT i aint there.

Too bad.

Nyeeeh~

Tinesh said...

It's ok Mikki..It's the thought that counts..Now now, that's only for Mandeep k? Everyone else should get me something

Anonymous said...

i'll get you the 11th item on your list. wait?? what did you say?? there's no 11???



exactly.


HAHAHHAHAHA!!! jk. do they even sell posters here?!?!?!