Friday 20 February 2009

Take it to the bridge.. Err streets

As I was flipping thru The Star this beautiful morning, (Friday, 20th Feb) I happened to see an article about Hishamuddin advising the youth to not take protests to the streets. He said something about doing it in a closed environment. Cant really remember. And he also said this: Taking it to the streets is not the BN way.

May I remind you, dear sir, that your grampaw took it to the streets when protesting against Malayan Union. So no more bullshit about how street protests aren't the way to go and also to do it behind closed doors cause man, that's just bullshit. You know damn well the youth wont get police permit to organize a protest, let alone behind closed doors.

Speaking of behind closed doors, why is everyone making a big fuss that Eli Wong allowed a man into her room? I mean seriously, you think just because we're Malaysians, we cant have pre marital sex? No matter how many "raids" you conduct, you cant stop raging hormones man. Like, dont you have wives and sisters who go beserk when they're imbalanced? Hormonally I mean. But yea, no person in this world is allowed to judge someone else morally (orally, I dunno but that's for another day). Because morality like art and music is subjective. So you (yea you toyol) should have not shot your mouth about how it is morally wrong for her to have a man in her room. Dont impose your shit on others. Cause they might throw the shit back at your botox-ed face.

I've got a 2000 word essay due in a few hours and I still havent completed it. Till the next time,my dwindling readers.

ps: Fucking Gutterpost is temporarily shut down because they posted Eli Wong's pics. I'm lacking from candid-celebrity-nudity. I WAAAAANTT!!!!!!!

10 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Hishamuddin, Khir, Muhd Muhd Taib et al - the very best that UMNO has to offer.

And yet there are Malaysians who still believe that the bollocks these fookheads spout . . .

Time to change! Have you registered? And have you gotten as many of yer friends to do the same?

ps: Do check out the Warhammer download. Seiously great stuff. Don't be a lazy bastard.

Praxi said...

Ah c'mon lar, are we gunna keep talking about what's right and what's not here like noone knows shit?

It's all about snatching opportunities lar.

It's all about creativity and speed.

Praxi said...

Dwindling readers? Ahaha. See how 21 isn't a good thing.

Ben said...

How do you protest in a closed? That would be stupid, let alone redundant. It defeats the whole bloody purpose of a protest -___-"

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

whats new la dei, tv3suku couldnt put it any better- all PR rallies are deemed illegal. but exclusively for toyol, Kj and the likes, its perhimpunan aman.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

"Like, dont you have wives and sisters who go beserk when they're imbalanced? Hormonally I mean"

Are you talking about me? =p

Tinesh said...

AD: I am gonna register soon :D

Leah: I'm only highlighting stupidity :D And yea since I dont post much anymore, they're dwindling lol

Ben: Dunno dude, I'm thinking as well. See if you can organize one in Minnesotta :P

Kerp: One rule for them, and another for the rest of us. How then do you expect to NOT break rules?

CD: Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas :P. haha I was talking about girls in general la

Miss Gill said...

Tinesh!

I'm alive, i promise.
Been nuts out here.
How u been?
WE.NEED.TO.TALK.
I got some news. :)

Tinesh said...

Mandeep gill: Good to hear! Tell me tell me!!

Anonymous said...

How can i wipe windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops indigenous software?
I suffer with recently bought a familiar laptop that is old. The person I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, indeed yet it originally came with windows Me. I fall short of to eradicate the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more thought than the windows Me would. Also I paucity to transfer windows xp because it is an forbidden copy. So when I tried to ass updates on it, windows would not install updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://cyeajuq.justfree.com]alltel my circle[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers :

It's better to scram [URL=http://hblmudv.hostific.com/erie-pa-sign-language-instructor.html]erie pa sign language instructor[/URL] Windows XP and just upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://xyeyjqa.hostific.com/chimaira-acoustic-power-trip-intro.html]chimaira acoustic power trip intro[/URL] In addition to, Windows XP is way [URL=http://zolainm.instantfreehosting.com/restaurants-in-kapaa-hawaii.html]restaurants in kapaa hawaii[/URL] heartier then Windows Me. Windows Me is unused and divers programs that can run with XP, can't [URL=http://qpsodae.instantfreehosting.com/excersises-for-wheelchair-patients.html]excersises for wheelchair patients[/URL] path with Me.
------------------------------
all you take to do is brochure the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black [URL=http://noxynjc.hostific.com/mccoy-pottery-pink-drip-glaze.html]mccoy pottery pink drip glaze[/URL] sieve with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://qaoativ.justfree.com/easton-orion-ii-wheelset.html]easton orion ii wheelset[/URL] thump any clue when it tells you to then instal from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE COPY TO WIPE [URL=http://pynthho.justfree.com/why-terrorism-does-not-work-syllabus.html]why terrorism does not work syllabus[/URL] OUT THE [URL=http://youodqx.instantfreehosting.com/3m-fire-barrier-2000-plus-manual.html]3m fire barrier 2000 plus manual[/URL] THOROUGH INSCRUTABLE PUSH WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH IMPENETRABLE [URL=http://hblmudv.hostific.com/ernie-hasse-and-signature-sound.html]ernie hasse and signature sound[/URL] DRIVE TO POSITION IT ON. THEN UNITE ALL THE FREE SPELL ON THE INSINCERE [URL=http://rxoeayp.hostific.com/pergo-laminate-flooring.html]pergo laminate flooring[/URL] REALISTIC TRAVEL ONTO A DIFFERENT COLUMN LOCATION, IT WILL-POWER LOOK LIKE C:/ Raw or something like that