Monday 16 March 2009

Matahari Meletup Part the 2nd

So, another year has come by and therefore another year for Sunburst. Last year's line-up was awesome with the like of Incubus, George Clinton and P-Funk, The Roots, John Legend etc etc and when I heard the news that the only "band" which confirmed their attendance was NERD and Coldplay was a "maybe", I decided not to go.

By then, shitloadsa people had bought the early bird tickets and that was all because the thought Coldplay was coming. Stupid fucks, dunno the difference between "maybe" and confirm. Since Coldplay and NERD aren't our (me and my friends), we decided not to go. Until Greg's party. That day I saw the Sunburst ad in the newspapers and I saw the face of Jonathan Davis. That's one face I would love to see live and therefore started spreading the message that KoRn was playing this year. I mean fuckin KoRn man, KORRRRNNNNNNN!!!!

So, thanks to Double J and the Xpax promo, me and my friends are going to Sunburst. For the sole reason of KoRn. And also Butterfingers.

Hopefully, someone sponsors Kerp a ticket and then I can rock out with the fler. To sponsor Kerp's ticket, please visit here.

And I'm also hoping that I come back from Sunburst with another man-crush on KoRn like I had with Incubus last year.

ps: Lamb of God played in Aussie then in Jakarta. It's like they dunno a piece of land between Thailand and Singapore exists. A big Fuck You to all those who wont let metal bands play here. FUCK YOU again.

4 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Oh yeah.....I totally went to see Lamb of God when they were here.

Totally.

*buff finger nails*

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

thanks for the ad bro. but i doubt i'll be able to catch it since the show is only a few days away. Lamb Of God played in Jakarta last week and as usual, they most probably went on to strut their stuff in and around the region but ours.

and all we got were rnb shits like rihanna. who is she again?

Tinesh said...

CD: OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like you anymore!! OMG!!! :P

Kerp: Damn dude. Find somebodddyyyyyy!!! :P Who's rihanna?

Anba said...

Well living in a ciumtry that deems Yoga is very very dangerous to the majority segment of the society...
Nothing suprises me..
n why do they want to come here..
with all the hassle n stupidities they have to put thru...
same thing happened when the Exploited came here rite ..kerp...