Sunday 7 December 2008

Exposed Lies and Crap Job

This is gonna be one long post, so bear with me. I planned on taking a hiatus because I was getting too bored to blog but what would have been just another Malaysian tragedy turned personal. I still would not have blogged if not for the bloody lies the media and certain parties have been telling.

You see, a very close family friend, who we consider more family than friend was involved in the landslide that happened in Bukit Antarabangsa. The family concerned was the family of Uncle Thana whose wife, Aunty Yoges died while saving her son, Thivesh.

Anywayz, the reason I'm writing this is because the public is being lied to. Nothing new, but this time, I know what's going on behind the scenes. This time this bastards are going down.

First up the firing wall is the rescue squad. Hooraaayy for the rescue squads for not coming with fuckin EQUIPMENT. No chainsaws, no torchlights, no nothing. The excuse they gave my dad was that the saws teeth were gone, so that's why they did not bring it. And these morons are so unprepared, they didn't even know how to release my uncle who was trapped. Lucky he's an engineer so he was instructing them on which beam to cut. The paramedics were sexy as hell while standing around doing nothing till a resident who's a doctor came and sounded them. You might have seen the clips where they were trying to revive my aunty and this topless guy looking pissed and sounding the paramedics. That's the doctor dude.
(my parents and brother were one of the earliest on the scene, I was partying at Duta Vista when my brother called.)

Next, are the press. Yea, we know you have a job to do, but if a victim says no interviews and no photographs, then have some fucking understanding. And please, do not ask stupid questions to distraught victims who refuse to be interviewed. One woman asked my uncle what he was doing at 4 am when the landslide hit. He replied he was dancing.

Then, it's Mr Selangor Police Chief. Don't try and console with fake words, fucktard. Stuff like "don't worry, we'll keep you updated" and "no other casualties were found so we're stopping the search" just makes me fucking bloody pist. I don't use two superlatives when I'm serious so that's how bloody pissed off I am. You say there's no other casualty? Ignorant asshole. My uncle's maid's body is still not found, and you say there are no more casualties? A resident there said she heard my uncle's maid screaming then it died off. Why are you calling off the search when we reported that she hasn't been found? You think if you don't find a body lying on the sand, that means there's no casualties? You think bodies are gonna float up to the sand if people are dead? You made that decision WITHOUT digging to look for more survivors. What if my uncle's maid isn't the only one trapped? You that bloody ignorant? If Datuk Shaharudin (who lost his son) did not insist on digging at my uncle's house tonight, your men would have not bothered looking for the maid.

Next in line, the army and federal reserve dudes. STOP FUCKIN LOOTING PEOPLES' BELONGINGS!!! Just because it's lying all over the place and is unclaimed does not mean you can fucking take it. If my uncle's neighbour did not see you taking a briefcase and claiming it as his own, who knows what kinda stuff you would have made off with? When my brother and uncles got there this evening and searched the place, they found an empty Rolex watch box, empty digital camera box and a briefcase which my uncle never uses is filled with papers. And someone said they saw a Bangladeshi who claimed that he works for my uncle take away another briefcase, which if I'm not mistaken, contained some of my uncle's lates projects.

Number 5. Developers of some luxury bungalows somewhere around that area. It's been there for the past 25 years and nothing's been done. And my uncle who's an engineer and is in construction says that natural landslides don't cause this much damage. He said it has to be dynamite explosions. This theory concurs with some eyewitness accounts that they heard a huge blast before the landslide. But yea, 25 years and still not developed? Isn't that like some land mine waiting to happen?

Somebody better answer to the families. 4 lives are gone. I dunno about the other 3, but I know the world is poorer of one really nice lady. If this was an act of man, some bastard better own up and face the shit thrown on your face.

Here's to Uncle Thana, Avinesh, Thivesh, Priyankka and the rest of the family. We're here with you and we know it's gonna be hard, but we will stick with you.

ps: My dad and brother have become celebrities when people started calling them saying they saw my dad's pic (today's Star paper, page 12) and news clips of them helping out the family.

pps: Leah, who lives in Bukit Antarabangsa as well is safe and is in New Zealand with her brother. Her parents are in Manchester. The first thing my brother asked me was about Leah's whereabouts when he called to inform me at 5.30 am, when I was eating roti canai at Duta Vista.



Edited: Found a picture and a video of lies.


Uncle Thana on wheelchair, dad behind in the blue tee.




Bloody ignorant fuck. To those who don't speak Malay, generally what he said was that there were no more bodies in the site.

19 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

It wasnt a natural landslide? WTF were they blowing up?!!

Tinesh said...

It could have been a man-made thingy. They were prolly blowing up rocks to clear the land or something. I duno.

Anba said...

Bro...
dunno what to say anymore...
other than the usual very sorry to hear etc...
It sure would be helpful if any of the residents caught the looters on HP camera
could just post them online...

Incompetency has reached a very critical level in malaysia ...

Tinesh said...

Anba: Yea worst still it was the people who were expected to guard the area doing it.

Anonymous said...

Only malays will do this looting thing...

Tinesh said...

I know for a fact you're not THE Zorro, so please dont use his id in vain. And I dislike racist comments so refrain if you can.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

T man,

we are all in mourn, and you being close to some of the victims must have felt the pain more. its sad really. i on the other hand, am blaming the enforcement, or the lack of it. such tragedy could have been prevented if enforcement had been in order. alas, it has happened and finger starts to point out at every direction. those twats up there will engage in useless ickerings while the victims continue to suffer. whats new?

Anonymous said...

My condolence to you and your uncle & family members

Tinesh said...

Kerp: Everybody's pointing fingers EVERYWHERE. And Khalid the Police Chief is trying to cover up so much but the toilet's still stinking.

Yeen: I duno who you are but I really appreciate your condolenses. Thank you very much. Let your friends know about the kinda shit which the authorities are trying to cover up.

Nairdaymer said...

yeah man zorro.like wtf?racist shit.blame ZORRO la for not being there to rescue ppl.wait,does zorro rescue ppl or only hot latino mamacitas?haha remo-emo.oh btw im sorry to hear about ur family friend dude.wow din know ur dad n bro appeared in the papers.i knew i shouldve bought the star!hmm.well i hope that things will work out for ur uncle.it mustve been rlly hard to lose ur wife to something like that.gosh.

Tinesh said...

Remy: I was talking about Uncle Bernard who goes by the id Zorro Unmasked on blogs haha. But yea, Zorro saves everybody and only bastards like us save hot latina booty haha

Thanks for the condolenses dude. :)

anfield devotee said...

very sad . . .

The Mrs Blogs said...

Well that's how these idiots work around here.

Anyway, my condolences to you and your uncle's family. I believe Dr Yoges is a huge contributor to the Independent Pets Rescuer which I support in every way I can. It's such a sad loss.

Anonymous said...

Condolences to u and ur uncle's family. u dont knw me but got ur link from a friend of mine. for goodness sake, what is wrong with them.... my heart reli goes out the victims and their family and their loss.

Tinesh said...

AD: true but i think the state of these morons are sadder than the deaths itself.

The Mrs Blog: Kewl id haha. Thank you for your wishes.

makeupgeek: Thank you too. And TRYING to answer your question, I believe it's the sad state of enforcement la.

Praxi said...

Tinesh, I truly am sorry for your loss and thanks for the concerned thoughts.

Got back at 5. It was a safe night/early morning at Bkt Antarabangsa, still here for now.

Tinesh said...

Leah: Glad you're safe. :D

Anonymous said...

Thank u :) you should look at that emo boy hair at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cute
you should watch at that cool emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/a6olap