Thursday 25 December 2008

Milestone

Holy crap!! I've crapped through a hundred posts already!! Milestone!! What better way to celebrate this milestone, with a post about another milestone in my life?





Yes!! I am MARRIED!!!!!



Naahh, I'm just kidding. I haven't committed suicide. :P The milestone I was talking about was my turning 21. TWENTY-FUCKIN-ONE!! Holy crap! I'm legaaallll :D:D:D:D





Hehe. Forgive the crap talk. Anywayz, I turned 21 on the 18th of Dec and I had a small party on the 19th. Cuz i'm ossum like that.






Here's a HUGE thank you to all those who wished, who graced my party with their presents..err I mean presence. Roll call for pressie time!!




CD: Thanks for the daaamn thoughtful gift. The Godfather novel (which i've read 3 times before already) rocks my socks and my world at the same time. Fuck yea!!



Trix: For the keychain and the bloody surprise you and my mom planned. Really appreciate all the nonsense you would have to put up dealing with the monkeys hehe




Farah, Kenneth, Nash, Riz and soo many others: Terima kasih banyak banyak for the lil notes you guys wrote for me. I didn't cry but yea trust me, it MOVED me.



Hema: One of the most practical gifts ever. Thanks for the sexy ProMark sticks.



Nessa: For the Mars bar, I can't thank you enuff. At the time when I couldn't eat anything, Mars bar helped me. And also for feeding me the satay while I BBQ'd.





Jagad: Special mention to my fellow Rock The World buddy for sharing some Sarawakian whiskey.






Babe Akka: Thank you very much for the ring you gave. (That's the ring above. Gold lined with white gold. Sexy) I don't like wearing rings but I've been wearing this everyday.






Dr Shanthy: For getting me a perfume when I juuuust ran out of it hehe



All the uncles and aunties: Thank for the cash and the presents you guys gave.





Last but not least my parents: For giving me a three-stories-in-one book by Robert Ludlum (author of The Bourne Series), the sexy Valentino Rudy shirt, the collection of my photographs since I was one and most importantly for the gift which definitely costs more than ALLLLL my gifts for the past 21 years put together. Thank you for the Viva :D






Pics time!!




Owh yea, sexy times have arrived.






This was the MOVED moment




Hotties whacking food like real people.


Being a bitch to my cousin while BBQ'ing. I'm in white duh!


Since I did not want a key for my 21st, my mom got me the balcony key instead. Now, how the hell would I sneak out???


The car and the key for obvious reasons. The headless chick in bikini wasn't my doing. Mom baked em all


Chor Dai Dee is good!





The gang.


La Famiglia


My gay bitch. Partner in crime. Lead guitarist. Fellow slut. Seeva


The wacky and sexy (hey! it rhymes!) Miss Qila Gill


Right. My first "official" drink.



Well that's all for now folks. Thank you once again to everyone who wished and bla bla bla. By the way, if you people think I look fucking high in the pics, I was sick as fuck the whole day coupled with lack of sleep.

Next post: How I pimped my ride!!!

5 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

*sadness*

I wasn't there.

*more sadness*

But holy crap! Your mom and her cakes! FUCKING OSSUM!!! And I'm so glad that you like my gift and hopefully that little note in that scrapbook too =)

Praxi said...

Clip your nails man!

Maafkan saya sebab hari itu anda yang panggil dan ingatkan saya :DDD

Maafkan saya sebab saya tidak datang. Tolong pergi fuckkan PMC.

Cakes are gorgeous.

siedne said...

happy belated birthday again, dude, and your mom makes cool cakes!! they look good and taste good (from what i rmbr of the one she made me years back). yummm

Tinesh said...

haha yea choc cake!! and suzie started calling ashan choc cake boy cuz he brought some to FRIM. good times hehe

thnx for the wishes btw :D

anfield devotee said...

Congrats dude.

Don't forget to get yerself registered as a voter at the post office . . .