Thursday 20 November 2008

Prom Videos

This time I swear I wont mislead you peepz. These are videos of my band playing for my prom.


First song, well not exactly a song but a blues jam with a little twist, Bleeding Edge style.



Second song was an original; it's called the Condom Song or Sad Song, depending on the crowd. Song was composed almost 5 years ago when we skipped school and went jamming. You think that was punk? We went jamming DURING SPM. Now that's fuckin punk. Btw, the song's about this guy who wants to have sex with his girl and asks his dad for condoms. So they have sex and two weeks later he finds out that his girlfriend is pregnant.



Last but not least is Britney Spear's Hit Me Baby, twisted Bleeding Edge style too.

Comments are most welcome. Hates and flames too.

6 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

good set. but i dont quite get it la, why the 2 fellas were cmfortably sitting down while performing?

Tinesh said...

Kerp: Thanks dude. Those two flers practise sooo much while sitting down that they are not used to playing standing up lol.

Praxi said...

Condom/Sad Song me likes. Good stuff!

Tinesh said...

Leah: Yea, alotta people do. We planning to work on another few songs and record a demo la

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna sue you for stealing my song and performing it without me ;)

Tinesh said...

KGT: Sorry macha, sudar said can steal haha.