Wednesday 6 February 2008

Work

I have started working again..This whole week cause it's hols and then on weekends..
I'm working back at the same place I did last year..McDonald's Call Center. No people, I'm sorry I can't get you free McDs cause I don't fucking get em myself..
And those of you who read this and expect to be greeted by me, and push me around just cause I cant say anything in return, well, I am not the only one working there..You have about 1 in 70 chance of talking and pissing me off..So nyeh!
I am working mainly cause my parents want me to, my bills (including phone, college, etc.) is increasing..So this will ease their burden abit la..Well a little goes a long way what..

Shift is a bitch; I requested for morning shift cause I wanted to leave time for assignments and parties but the BITCH of an Operations Manager said I only can work from 2pm-10pm..I said how about 4 hrs instead of 8? And she says No, minimum 6 hours...Fuck your dogs la cunt..When I requested for 8 fucking hours, you gave me 4. And now when I want 4, you gimme 8 (not that I'm complaining sooo much la, got extra money what). NO parties la..Hu'hu :(

4 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

the last time i called a MCD delivery, the operator screwed big-time that it was my last giving you fuckers businesses. seriously chief, a quarter-pounder is not a fucking tasteless foldovers!

Tinesh said...

HAHAHA kesian kau!

Anonymous said...

I'll call 70 times just to make sure I get to talk to U and piss U off!

Tinesh said...

Hahaha can can...Call once and ask to speak to me on weekends la..