Friday 2 November 2007

Foot In Mouth

Shit! My family reads The Star newspaper (biased shit, I know; ever read Joceline Tan's pieces??) and I missed out on the interview that NST conducted with our favourite politician (not the two bocor or close one eye flers; I mentioned him in a previous post). For those who missed the wonderful, dunno-whether-to-laugh-or-cry interview see here..

What does he mean by "minority is not important", "bloggers write rubbish" and whatnot?? Doesn't the macha know that a single vote can fuck you up bad?? And that single vote is minority innit? And what's this shit about "bloggers write rubbish"?? Dey, if you haven't realised, the Internet is the only free form of media la..All your other form of media has been kau tim-ed by your people. Of course those medias are afraid to write "rubbish" la..

And in a previous statement, he said that the EC (Election Commision) is tied directly to the Legislature (the Gomen). So what I learnt back in high school history about the EC being an independent body is bull eh? Maybe I should go recheck my paper..Think I made a mistake in the election chapter..And our dear friend might have just confirmed our worst suspicions..Tied directly?? Now we know..Thanks ar macha, you da man la!!

1 comment:

cheesecakeerian said...

I found your blog! Muahahahaha *evil modjojojo laugh* =X

Link you tomorrow! Bye!!