Friday 16 November 2007

Update

Tooth pain. Past few days. Like hell.

My half grown wisdom tooth decided it wanted to grow some more. It's pushing up my gums and booyaka! Fucking hurts..

Leah's holidaying in New Zealand and it's weird not having her around. I mean she wasn't physically around but at least I could call her up and hear her voice. Now, I only get to talk to her online.

It was weird the first few days because I know damn well that she's overseas but I still couldn't help checking my phone every morning for her messages. (She sends me a sort of a wake up message. Messages range from "Gumorning", "Time to wake up" to "Wake up la bodoh!").

So what's a guy to do when he's lonely?? I got back to playing Star Wars Jedi Outcast 2. I was stuck in this place and left the game for about three months. I was stuck in a somewhat dark place and it took me three fucking months to realise I was using the binoculars instead of a night vision goggles. Haisho..Anywayz, once I got past that, I finished the entire game in three days. And now I got nothing else to play :( (BTW, I wrote a poem in the previous post. My very first. Tell me how it is yea?? Hehe)

I've got a press conference to attend tomorrow. A girl in my college suffers from leukemia and we managed to collect about RM 15k if I'm not mistaken. She needs a bone marrow transplant and her monthly cost is about RM 8000. Anywayz, we're (The HELP Joint Student Council) is officially handing over the check to her parents tommorrow morning. The reason the press are going to be there is because they previously covered the attempt to have the longest lantern walk which was organised by my college. (It was to raise funds for the girl).

If anybody is interested in donating (preferably in cash because of the monthly costs and for the transplant thingy. She needs about RM 200k for the op), please contact me through my blog here. Thank you.

No comments: