Sunday 12 October 2008

Updates

1. I've got another prom coming up. Anybody interested in buying tickets or tables, please lemme know.

2. My blog has a follower! I was hoping for some stalker (preferably a stranger, even more preferably a hot stranger chick) but it's only CD, who is a college buddy. She has got some massive stalkers, on facebook, blogger and Yahoo! Messenger. She's got some massive haters too. Dunno why I got none of those. Sokay, when my followers reach 5, I'm starting a religion.

3. My parents found out about my blog. Bloody Google. My mom kept and keeps telling me to be careful about what I write, like Kerp's mom. They both worry about both of us being sent to Kamunting if we diss the morons. My dad on the other hand, has been mentioning my blog to some relatives and friends. And they keep asking for my link, which I'm not gonna give. You think I is stoopid ka? Youse yor branes and fynd mai blokg la. But my dad has pre-warned them that my blog contains shitload of profanities, so hopefully that puts em off.

4. This post contains no profanities. Unless you're the goody goody kind who considers morons and shit to be profanity.

12 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

One, if I wear a pink dress to the prom would I be kicked out?

Two: I have blocked stalkers on YM and FB, I kept the haters on my blog though. Cause she amuses me.

Three: None of my family members know I have a blog. I plan to keep it that way.

Four, No fuck no I'm not offended by the profanities.

Tinesh said...

1) Sure you wont be. You my friend wat. But keep in mind, it's the Godfather theme so pandai pandai la

2) I still want haters
3) Fuck google wey
4) I noe, neither am I haha

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

my rels have asked me for the url too, which i've never given to any. the thought of having your aunts reading your blog will only hold you back, and affects your creativity.

i've got a male stalker in case you didnt know yet. i know, sounds gay too.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

hey T man,

remember the princess i was supposed to meet i told you guys about? yea my dad says she's the owner of Impiana hotel, the venue where you guys will be having your queer party and stuff.

Tinesh said...

Lol yea I agree with you la. If they read it secretly I dont mind hehe. I knew you had some gay thing goin on la dey haha

Owner??? This is why you shuda met her a looong time ago. I can get a better discount rite? hehe.. Just kidding la dude.. Let us know when you decide to meet her

Anonymous said...

hey...you've got a silent reader here..lol..just afraid to sound like an idiot coz of the lack of knowledge in politics..hahah!

well, not so silent reader now..

Tinesh said...

hahha im too lazy to talk politics.

Praxi said...

I would like to see your mum drop you a comment... hehe

Tinesh said...

Ish! doubt she ever will. She better not la. Or I'll delete her comment ny hehehe

anfield devotee said...

waaaah, famous la dude.

anyways, achilles has suggested Oct31 fer next FFS/LGL session. Anba says maybe Nov2/3.

What say you?

Tinesh said...

I say Nov better la

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

dei, no deepavali pics ah?