Thursday 24 April 2008

Pffftttt

I have come to the realisation that since the elections, my blog has been about politics, the state of the country and my jam videos.. As much as I can remember (and this I remember pretty well), in my very first post I mentioned that this blog is going to be about me, music, football and MAYBE politics.. I have no idea how this blog has spiralled mostly to become a semi political (if you can even call it that) blog.

Honestly, I don't have as much drama happening in my life, unlike CD's or even cool stuff like Pinksterz (she's a med student in Egypt..How much shit you can blog from that?).

My finals are starting this Saturday with Spanish and ending on May 2nd with the remaining two papers -Cognitive Bio Psych and Human Motivation. If you don't already know, i'm a Pscyh major lol.. I'm trying to plan a trip to Genting but certain fights have come up within the very close circle we have in college..So much frickin drama, I tell you. I have asked some friends in the circle if we should still go on with the plan and they said OK.

And finally, I'm no more TINESHA!!! haha..CD has decreed that because people I barely know like Tweety (read CD's blog for more info) are calling me Tinesha and CD thinks it's not funny anymore because evryone is calling me that..And fucking hell, a friend of Leah's thinks I'm a chick when I left a comment in her (Leah) blog. I should stop giving comments about how a girl looks and if a dress is nice and stuff like that. Making me gay ny..Pukimak

*off to watch Barcelona-MU* ciao

9 comments:

pinksterz said...

apparently i have enough shit to survive writinng them on my blog. :P

you just have to look hard enough for them. :P:P:P

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

That fucking bitch Tweety, she doesnt even know you kemudian nak berlagak manja pulak. I will pour her with gasoline and set her on fire.

You know I'm still pissed with the whole incident buuuuuuuut, if that bastard just picks up the phone and be a man, things will get better. Dont want to marah2 long lah, he is leaving. *le sigh*

And oh, I wanna go to Genting too =D

Tinesh said...

Pinky: No, it's a rhetoric. I mean you're in Egypt and a med student so there's definitely shit loada stuff to write about. Im in frickin Msia :(

CD: No need to set her on fire la..Some people need attn and I dont mean me..lol..

Chill out la..He'll come to his senses soon..I can help knock some.. :P And lemme noe bout the dates ya'll are free please

3kC said...

finally! something i can comment on! HAHAHAHAHAH!

yes. drama. hopefully it will be resolved by the time genting happens(if it happens at all).

for now, crunch time! exams soon! no late night msn for me..hahaha!! will miss bugging you..teeheehee

fie the elf said...

i watched the BARCA- MAN U match too!

I loveeee barca. well actually i love eto'o.

Tinesh said...

3kc: Dont remind me, Im staring tomoz.. :(

Elfie: Damn Barca la!

Praxi said...

Yes you're different but you're not one of a kind if you know what I mean, tinesh ;P

Tinesh said...

L, I honestly duno what you mean.. And why does your "L" look like an "I"??

Praxi said...

Enough embarrassments for the day, I'll pull you aside and tell you what that means :P

Well it's supposed to be an L but it ended up looking like this--> l
ntah lar, no caps i suppose.