Monday 21 January 2008

Whoop-de-fucking-doo

Now, I've been having this really good piece about guitar solos, air-drumming and etc. swimming in my head, but as soon as I sat down to type it out here, I can't remember shit. Do you call this writers' block or is it writers' lapse of memory?

Anywayz, Sleeping Beauty was holding some kinda gathering today at the Cheras badminton stadium, and has announced that Thaipusam is finally a public holiday. Read Rocky's Bru for more details. Or alternatively, wait for the papers.

With the amount of shit going on in this country, I have sooooo much to say. Unfortunately, my parents seem to think that MIMOS will somehow get hold of this small time blog and try me under the Internal Shit Act. My hands are tied so to speak. But I can tell you this much:

Lingam, you're a moron and no, he wasn't talking to me.

TDM, I hardly like you, but seriously, for a man of your intelligence, you coulda given better answers than " I forget."

Eusoff Chin, you're a bigger moron than Lingam cuz your excuses and reasons suck donkey's balls. And a 5 year old kid can cover up better than you can, nincampoo.

The Fuckhole who kidnapped Nini, I think you've been watching too much CSI for leaving dolls all over the place man. Good thing the dolls ain't Chucky. But you're going down.

Politics give me a stomach ache. It doesn't sicken me, it makes me laugh hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RemoGolihonee
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/intertrigo]intertrigo[/url]
Angeryneomync