Wednesday 23 January 2008

RIP Heath Ledger

I was checking my Facebook, when I saw an update saying that one of my friend has joined the RIP Heath Ledger group.. And all I said then (albeit softly cause my parents are downstairs) was WHAT THE FUCK??

So, I immediately clicked on the group and saw the quoted source as Perez Hilton. This guy is full of shit and looks like it too, so I was hoping that it was just rumours..Rumours like how Elvis and Tupac and Kurt Cobain are still alive but are in hiding or kidnapped by aliens..

I checked Yahoo! news and received confirmed news that the man who's name is Heath Ledger is dead..Apparent suicide by overdose though its not confirmed yet. This is the man who had talents and acted in some of my favourite movies such as 10 Thing I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, Lords of Dogtown, Casanova and most famously in Brokeback Mountain..

He would have achieved his biggest blockbuster to date in the upcoming Batman movie, where he plays The Joker..Well RIP dude, your movies were cool and you will be remembered..Sad that you hadta go..

It's kinda funny how most of the talented buggers always go early..Sheesh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TINESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!