Saturday 28 July 2007

Disconnected

Good to be back after the viral attack. No I wasn't sick, my PC was. Feels nice to be able to say hello to the people I don't bother calling or texting anymore. Gotta say sorry because I have been busy with someone else. She's important you know.

And yes, I regret to say that I broke my promise to Leah. I had a dish of salad, like Mandeep says. But, I've been clean for almost two weeks now. Baby I AM SORRY!!

Semester breaks which last for about a month and three-quarters (NO, nothing to do with Harry Potter) are good for some soul searching moments. If you find it within the period, go fucking kill yourself. Speaking of Harry Potter, the last book has action from the word go. NO, I wont reveal the plot but YES, Harry lives. But what i hated was the fact that almost 5 major characters die (excluding Voldermort, evryone knows he dies la). JK Rowling said only 2 will die. Sad. And she doesn't save the deaths for the last chapters like she did for Sirius and Dumbledore. In this one, the first person dies by the 5th chapter.

Anywayz, anyone who's up for The Simpsons and The Spider-Pig (you gotta watch the trailer) and Disturbia, please let me know a.s.a.p.

3 comments:

-conRad- said...

Simpsons was funnnnyyy ...

Spider pig, Spider pig
Does Watever A Spiderpig Does ...

Tinesh said...

haha yea i saw the trailer and i was laffing my ass out!!

Miss Gill said...

You're never online anymore...care to explain?