Sunday 15 July 2007

Being Grounded

What a bloody week it has been!! Made major, life-altering (well, not so much la) decisions.

Finally confessed to my parents that I smoke. Yeah. I know. Just don't ask me why I did it. I did. Got grounded for it. Well sorta. I'm still going out and watching the telly and using the computer. Following this, I decided to quit smoking. Cold turkey. Good thing I wasn't so much an addict. It's been six days with no ciggaretes. It was hard when I was at Brewball, playing pool last night. I'm sticking to this one since I promised my parents and Leah.

ps: On a related note, I'm quitting my alcohol intake too. So be sweet and don't tempt me.

Harry Potter is out!! Going on Tuesday (the day after tomorrow) with Leah!! Anybody who wants to join in the fun, gimme a call and we can meet up after I finish watching the show. Lol.

Can somebody buy me Dream Theater's new album Systematic Chaos?? PLEASE??

13 comments:

-conRad- said...

HaHa ... cold turkey ... HaHa !!

Eh, I'm bored ... wanna go out ??? Have a beer or more ??

Ahahaha ... !!!

Tinesh said...

Hey im quittin for good la..we can go out but no alcohol or ciggaretes please..

-conRad- said...

Stupid loser ...

*jk*

not say I drink or smoke ... !! :)

Tinesh said...

haha..everyone's like: "noway u quit la..wait till u get back to college"

no support at all, buggers

-conRad- said...

Kesian ... But I won't deny, u got hell of alot of temptations !!

Tinesh said...

Very true..owh and i heard uve gt a new blog..gimme d add and ur frickin msn la..its gettin hard talkin in here lol

-conRad- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

toch..good to hear ur quitting.. from the vi boys 04, we wish u all the best..

but u know that we know that its not happening..but anyhow..all the best..

Miss Gill said...

You never stopped smoking. in fact you took your ~smoking~ to a whole new level with me. From tobacco to...*koff koff*...

Anyways i think the world should know how right they were. STOP LYING TO THEM!

I actually ended up going for that party. And another party on friday... all of which where 'smoking' was random and widespread.

I'm sure you're fantasizing of my lovely handmades...arent you?

Miss Gill said...

Did i mention about the to shots of vodka, and another IN my beer the party same day we hung out...?

Or the two gin n tonics, 2 vodka shots and a quart of jd's bottle on friday night? delicious! Awesome! Liberating! Fun, especially. The miracles of liquor, and add that to your new smoking culture which i'm sure you're familiar with after meeting me, you're on top of the world!

Who're ya kiddin?

-conRad- said...

I'm having uncontrolable fits of laughter ! ...

Miss Gill said...

So don't blame you...

alexagoh said...

glad u finally decided to quit smoking. but~ that's not the 1st time i hear u say that^^ oh well i'm still glad to hear u say it~
anyway~ see u back in college dude!