Friday 23 May 2008

Champions!




Dammit! I can't find a single picture on MU's win last night, so gotta make do with the videos..And this is a reminder to myself why I love this team and to remind others (who mostly said we can't do it) why MU are the champions..

PS: I know I said I will post about Bali, been fucking lazy to upload the pics haha..Soon I will

PPS: Kerp my man, if you're reading this, just wanted to let you know that I can't seem to access your blog. Says some kinda error..If you see me on YM lemme know there or leave a comment here yea?

5 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Dude, I'm worried bout Kerp....

Tinesh said...

Why wats up?

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

awwww...that was so sweet of you, CDO. worry not anymore sister, its up and...well, not fully running. gotta do some warm-up as the engine is still rusty. glad to have hopped into here or i wouldnt know that on the other side of the coin, CDO is actually such a darling. will cross over to yours right after this!


T,

dei, enough la. can we have the details of the Bali trip please. esp on how many chics you laid and how many pigs you had, things like that shit.

Miss Gill said...

I is no like you for going to Bali before MEEE and i'm SITTING in Indonesia. Gr.

Not even home yet (on a totally diff topic) i am already in need of your calming my nerves.

Tinesh said...

Kerp: You think so? Im not gonna take it down haha..Nola just been too lazy to upload d pics to my pc la..Soon soon haha..Im Mr Procrastinator wat

Mandeep: Babe, I know deep down inside you still love me so yea.. :D haha.. Im alwayz online for you to talk to la cow..