Friday 17 August 2007

Back to College!!! (Soon lah)

So. I've been reaching the end of a very boring and uneventful semester break. Except for Rock Genesis (the charity concert I went sometime in July, refer previous post), outings with Leah and jamming sessions, I was holed up at home. The so called trip to Redang tak jadi because I was grounded (again, refer one of the previous posts). For once, I'm actually glad to head back to a place where learning takes place (Leah's glad that I'm going back to college because she thinks my insanity will return).

Went for the new intake flers' orientation on the 15th (PR fler for ADP Student Council, so had to be there) and met up with some long unseen buddies. Had fun playing hand ping-pong after the campus tour. After that we (Ali, Mehdi, Amit, Mohammad and I) turun-ed to the House of Aliabbas in Bangsar and we spent time playing PS2 (Roshan joined the fun abit later). Moments of stupidity and comedy on that day reminded me how much I wanna go back to college.

We had another fight last nite..Actually it was more like an argument..Wait. We didn't even argue, it was just crap-talking and a " Fine! Bye!" *hang up*..She sent me a message right after that sounding me abit and another this morning saying she's sorry. Well, I'm sorry too, Leah. Really am.

4 comments:

-conRad- said...

Uuummm ... Uh ??!!

Tinesh said...

Well you wanted an update so there...LOL

constant drama said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"House of Aliabbas".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.